Web Summit 2019
What is Web Summit? We’re a company from Dublin, Ireland that holds events ac...Lisabon IT i Tehnologija
In November 2018, 150 international exhibitors (worldwide), 2000 trade visitors, 1000 consumers are expected, and 10 accompanying conferences, workshops and target-group meetings (B2B and matchmaking) are held in Novi Sad, Serbia.
The goal of the SEE IT SUMMIT is to become the networking platform for ICT in South-East Europe, as the city of Novi Sad is known as a hub for ICT in the region. The venue is the Novi Sad Fair (master hall, atrium and congress center) and organizer ResEnva Consulting doo.
The participation is also financially attractive, so that smaller enterprises have the possibility to attend.
7th of November 2018 09:00 - 17:00 B2B only
(if you are company representative you can register for free ticket via LINK)
8th of November 2018 10:00 - 18:00 B2B & Public
9th of November 2018 09:00 - 17:00 B2B & Public
- SEE IT SUMMIT (South East European IT Summit) - largest and most significant event on IT, Telecommunication, Gaming, Internet Of Things and Innovations in Southeast-Europe.
- Is the ICT platform in the region
- The Exhibition as well as conferences and other side programs demonstrate the strength, expertise and know how that Novi Sad as the hub for ICT has to offer
- The SEE IT SUMMIT is the driven force for ICT technology and Innovations
- The event supports foreign companies to access the market and learn about ICT MADE IN SERBIA as well as the significant growth opportunites with domestic businesses
- The central industry meeting point for knowledge transfer in the ICT - Sector
MEETING THE FUTURE:
Web Development - Mobile App Development – Enterprise Systems – Networking & Infrastructure – Data Storage, Processing & Analytics – E-Commerce – Digital Marketing – Outsourcing
5G Narrow Band – Mobile Operators – Digital Transformation – Mobile Development – Wireless and Broadband – Equipment – Security - IP Telephony, VoiP - Optical Networking - Power line Telecommunications
Gaming made in Serbia – Mobile Games – Console Games – PC Games – Game Design – Graphic Design – Online, Mobile and Audio – Virtual Reality
Internet of Things and Innovation Pavilion
Innovations made in Serbia – Internet of Things – Home Automation – Smart Solutions – Cloud Solutions – E-Government – Smart Cities – Healthcare Transformation – Cyber Security
Prva dva dana SAMIT-a rezervisana su za predstavnike biznisa iz oblasti IT-a i Telekomunikacija, dok je treći dan otvoren za sve posetioce.
Cena karte za posetioce: 300,00 RSD