The aim of the ITEMA 2017 conference is to bring together the academic community (experts, scientists, engineers, researchers, students and others) and publication of their papers with the purpose of popularization of science and their personal and collective affirmation. The unique program will combine presentation of the latest scientific developments in Information Technologies, Tourism, Economics, Management and Agriculture, interactive discussions and other forms of interpersonal exchange of experiences.
The conference theme is:
- Recent Advances in Information Technology, Tourism,
- Economics, Management and
Proceedings will be indexed with ISBN, CIP, Cobiss.SR number in National Library of Republic of Serbia.
Also, conference proceedings will be submitted to indexation and / or publication and / or the listing at the Thomson Reuters ISI Web of Science (WOS) Conference Proceedings Citation Index, EBSCO, CiteSeerX, SCOPUS, ERA, ProQuest, Google Books, Google Scholar database and so on.
Papers published in the proceedings will be classified as M33 category according to the regulations on scientific research results within the Ministry of Education, Science and Technological Development of Republic of Serbia.
The official language of the conference is English. Papers may be written and presented in English.
- Participants from faculties/scientific institutes/business sector/government sector/public administration/chambers of commerce/students/freelance specialists and many others with the paper:
October 10, 2017 – deadline for abstract submission
Include an abstract of no more than 500 words. It should provide information on scope of the contribution, aimed benefits for a reader, main methods used and findings - submit now
October 20, 2017 - deadline for registration fee payment
October 23, 2017 – announcement of conference agenda
November 20, 2017 - final deadline for paper submission (full paper submission is only required if interested in publishing the full paper in the conference proceedings or conference partner journals, otherwise, the abstract is sufficient)
December 30, 2017 - deadline for publication of ITEMA 2017 conference proceedings
- Participants from faculties/scientific institutes/business sector/government sector/public administration/chambers of commerce/students/freelance specialists and many others without paper:
October 20, 2017 – final deadline for registration and fee payment
- 95 EUR (11.400 RSD for participants from Serbia) - Participants from academic and scientific-research institutions, business sector, government sector, public administration, chambers of commerce and others
- 75 EUR (9.000 RSD for participants from Serbia) - Postgraduate students (must submit studying certificate - all coauthors of paper should be undergraduate or postgraduate students)
- 65 EUR (7.800 RSD for participants form Serbia) - Undergraduate students (must submit studying certificate - all coauthors of paper should be undergraduate students) and unemployed
Attention: the costs of the money transfer are to be covered by the participants.
Registration fee includes: publication of one paper in a conference proceedings and one copy of a conference proceedings on a CD, certificate of attendance, participation in all conference sessions for one co/author, refreshments during breaks, lunch, postal costs of sending conference proceedings and certificate, other organizational costs...