Airport Security Convention and Exhibition in Belgrade
SEE region’s premier event about airport security industry will be held on December 19-20 at Hotel Hilton in Belgrade, Serbia.
Airport Security Convention and Exhibition (ASCE) will gather key leaders of the airport security industry with the aim to discuss global trends and opportunities and present the current status of their plans, products and development plans, as well as to debate on this industry’s segment. Representatives of the main regional airports, regional and global security companies, product manufacturers, software development companies and government officials will meet at this unique platform for knowledge and experience exchange.
Some of the topics of the convention will be:
- Video surveillance and queue reduction systems
- Cyber security and its importance for airports
- Airports Council International (ACI), envisions a future where passengers proceed through security checkpoints with minimal inconvenience, where security resources are allocated based on risk, and where airport facilities are optimized, thus contributing toward an improved journey from curb to airside
- Protection against drones
- Terrorist threats
- Air traffic regulations about airport security
- Security equipment needed to reach global standards (luggage and body scanners)
- Software solutions applied to airport security
- Main issues faced by security personnel
The creator and organizer of Southeast Europe Aviation Summit, Tango Six Events, joined forces with the most successful airport in the region, Airport Nikola
Tesla Belgrade, in order to launch an event that will help this industry niche to grow and give local and regional stakeholders a chance to meet face to face.
One day participation fee - 170EUR
Two day participation fee - 300EUR